With its 10 advanced lighting presets, the Q4n captures our highest-quality video ever – from bright daylight to a low-lit club to striking sunset. And with Zoom’s superb audio quality, the Q4n provides a combination no other camera can match. 10 “Scene” presets ensure great results in various environments-even low-light venues like nightclubs. These include “Concert Lighting” (where adjustments are made for lighting conditions that can drastically change) and “Concert-Low Light”, both designed for dimly lit locations. There are also specific Scene settings tailored for shooting at jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors-even at sunset and at night. The Q4n shoots in a variety of HD and WVGA formats, from high-resolution 2.3k video (2304 x 1296 pixel/30fps/24Mbps 3M HD) down to compact 30fps/5Mbps WVGA files. It has a greatly improved aperture (F2.0 to be exact) for bright, brilliant video, as well as a 160˚ wide-angle lens, and five steps of digital zoom.
- High-quality 160 Degree wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm).Video format:MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 MOV.
- Built-in stereo microphones can be configured for A/B or X/Y, with sound levels up to 140 dB SPL
- Ten “Scene” options for use in different lighting environments, plus five levels of digital zoom
- Records directly to SDXC cards (up to 128 GB) for extended recording times
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes