A ukulele stand that you will love to have in your home or studio. Beautifully handcrafted in Texas with true USA made quality and care. This solid mahogany hardwood stand features a handrubbed oil finish and a String Swing Guitar Keeper cradle to gently support your instrument.
- PERFECT FOR ANY UKULELE OR MANDOLIN OWNER – No more complaints about those ugly and flimsy steel tube things. Show off your prized instrument in any environment with a finely handcrafted guitar stand.
- EACH SOLID-WOOD STAND IS INDIVIDUALLY HAND-CRAFTED in Brenham, Texas using premium solid wood – NO PARTICLE BOARD – NO LAMINATE – NO STAIN – NATURAL WOOD – NATURAL COLOR. This is the natural color of the wood so each stand is unique is color and grain pattern. Each stand has a beautiful hand rubbed natural oil finish.
- STABLE AND STRONG – Display your ukulele or mandolin with confidence. Each stand features the USA-made String Swing cradle, the finest available and safe for your instrument. Each stand is solid wood construction. These are furniture-quality stands built to last a lifetime!
- ASSEMBLES QUICKLY & EASILY – Each stand is elegantly packaged. Assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver and takes just minutes. BETTER WITH AGE – Your handmade instrument stand will get better with age. The hand rubbed Oil finish hardens in the wood, not on the wood. So there is included a free bottle of Kyser Lem-Oil.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED -100% Happiness Guarantee! We KNOW you’ll love these stands. If you are not happy we will take the stand back. FREE BONUS – 4oz bottle of Kyser Lem-Oil for your stand and your ukulele or mandolin. Keep your stand and your ukulele or mandolin looking shiny and new.