The Yamaha SVC-210SK Acoustic-Body Electric Travel 4/4 Cello features a newly designed resonating chamber, producing the most realistic _acoustic-likeî tones and resonating sound. It is easy to transport because of foldable knee supports. The sound is brighter than the SVC-200 model but still is very warm and natural. It is indeed close to a full-bodied acoustic tone when played through a properly matched amplifier. The body preserves all the contact points of a normal cello – especially the heel of the neck, which is an important reference point for shifting to the higher positions. Tone is excellent, and the built-in reverb warms up your sound. The SVC-210SK folds down into a small size for easy travelling. The knee outriggers remain attached when you fold it – one less part to remove and forget to pack! Includes softbag, earphones, and batteries.
- Pickup System: Piezo pickup
- Electronics: Studio Quality Preamp – Reverb (RM/HL1/HL2) – Volume Controls
- Outputs: 1/4″ Line Out – 1/8″ Auxilary Out – 1/8″ DC In
- Power: Two AA Batteries (included) – AC Available (not included)
- Includes softbag, earphones, batteries.