This Yamaha PSREW300BFB Portable Keyboard BUNDLE available exclusively from Zorro Sounds Including Yamaha PSREW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard with Yamaha Adjustable X-Style Stand and Yamaha SKB2 Survival Kit in Black
The Yamaha PSR-EW300BFB provides everything you need in a starter keyboard. For the serious piano beginner, Yamaha equipped the PSR-EW300 with 76 keys for enhanced two-handed playing range. USB-to-host audio and MIDI connectivity makes it easy to expand the capabilities of your keyboard by interfacing with music education or composition apps on your computer or iOS device. On-board lesson features such as Yamaha Touch Tutor help to supplement regular piano lessons. And speaking of lessons, Duo mode is great for playing duets with a teacher or friend. Split mode allows you to play a different voice with each hand, while Dual Mode combines two voices together, such as piano and strings, for an inspiring playing experience. And just for fun, plug your portable music player into the PSR-EW300’s Aux input and activate the melody supressor to lower the lead vocal so you can jam along with your favorite songs. At Zorro Sounds, we’re serious about music education. And with the Yamaha PSR-EW300 you’re off to a great start Yamaha PKBS1 Single Braced Adjustable X-Style Keyboard Stand –Designed for beginners and hobbyists. A slim folding position provides traveling and storage convenience.Complete with a circular locking mechanism and quick change knob that adjusts to six different playing heights, this stand provides fundamental stability and portability. Yamaha SKB2 Survival Kit Contains everything you need to make using your Yamaha portable keyboard just that much more enjoyable. Every box contains a power adapter, a foot switch (except for SK1C – not required), headphones, and a DVD with tons of learn to play software, digital owner’s manuals and information on other Yamaha products.
- Save With This Bundle : Yamaha PSREW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard in Black – Touch Tutor lessons track key velocity to teach dynamics, 48-note polyphony makes more complex passages possible without dropouts USB-to-host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer, for one-cable connectivity to your music software
- Aux Line Input lets you connect any music device with a headphone output and hear it via the internal speakers, Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) lets you practice using preset songs or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or with both together
- Split mode allows you to play a different voice with each hand Dual Mode combines two voices together, such as piano and strings, for an inspiring playing experience Duo mode splits the keyboard in two (each half with its own middle C) for practicing with a partner Backlit LCD provides clear status info under any lighting conditions AC or battery powering for flexibility and mobility
- Yamaha PKBS1 Single Braced Adjustable X-Style Keyboard Stand – A slim folding position provides traveling and storage convenience
- Yamaha SKB2 Survival Kit for Portable Yamaha Keyboards – Works With : PSR-E223 PSR-E323 PSR-E423 PSR-E433 PSR-E413 EZ-220 EZ-200 EZ-AG.