PSR-E463 is the best entry keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest to vinyl favorites. It has a 61-key touch response keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control knobs, Quick Sampling, Groove Creator and USB Audio Recorder. You can quickly capture audio from an external audio source and assign the sampled sound to the keyboard. Capture sounds using the AUX Input and play them back from the keyboard. Use Quick Sampling via AUX-In terminal so that you can play your favorite external sounds.
3 sample types can be played back as your part of your performance:
- Normal: The pitch of the sound varies depending on the key you play.
- Loop: The sample is played in a loop without changing the pitch.
- One-shot: The sample is played only once without changing the pitch.
You can perform the latest music styles from the keyboard like a DJ – lay down a beat, tweak the groove, and adjust the mix. You can easily create your own “groove” by turning each track on/off, altering sections, or adding various effects using the live control knobs. Once you have made a cool track, save it to a USB device as an audio file.
- Yamaha PSRE463 61-key high-level Portable Keyboard
- Knox Gear Adjustable Double X Keyboard Stand
- Yamaha Electronic Keyboard Survival Kit 1D
- SAMPLE TYPES: Normal, loop, one-shot available to be played back as your part of your performance
- GROOVE CREATOR: You can perform the latest music styles from the keyboard like a DJ – lay down a beat, tweak the groove, and adjust the mix
- “LIVE CONTROL KNOB” INTERFACE: Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer
- USB TO DEVICE: Lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC
- USB TO HOST: You can record your performances to your computer or smart device