Save with this bundle. Package includes: Yamaha P-Series P-35 88-Key Digital Piano with Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard and Built-in Speaker System, Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones (Bubble Gum Pink) and Custom Designed Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth.
Yamaha P-Series P-35 88-Key Digital Piano with Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard and Built-in Speaker System:
Yamaha’s P-35 digital piano puts the sound and feel of a real acoustic grand piano in your home or live performance rig. Built around Yamaha’s AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling, the stunningly realistic sound of the P-35 goes hand-in-hand with the natural feel of the P-35’s Graded Hammer Standard keybed, which emulates the dynamic feel of real acoustic piano strings from the fattest bass notes to the light response of the highest treble notes. Add to that a set of fun performance options, and you can’t go wrong with a Yamaha P-35 digital piano.
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones:
The Beats Solo HD – On-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote Control on Cable from Beats are ideal for today’s digital music. The headphones have proprietary dual titanium-coated drivers to provide deep bass, a bold midrange, and clear, undistorted treble so you can hear every detail.
Custom Designed Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth:
Keep dust, grime and fingerprints off your equipment with this plush, non-abrasive cloth.
- From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the P-35, you’ll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That’s because the P-35 sport’s Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play – just like the keys of an acoustic piano.
- Dual and Duo Mode With Dual mode you can easily layer two Voices by holding the “Grand Piano” button and playing the keys under the Voice names. Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with it’s own “middle C.” This is perfect for group piano lessons.
- Simple One-Button Operation The Grand Piano button sets the P-35 to the Grand Piano Voice. Holding the button and “playing” the key beneath the Voice name selects that Voice.
- Yamaha’s AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling employs digital technology to record an instrument’s sound, and then applies a high-quality digital filter to the recorded samples. Using pairs of waveforms captured by two microphones for Left and Right, AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious soundstage. You’ll also appreciate the P-35’s built-in 12W speaker system. Just turn it on and you can start performing – there’s no need to connect any other gear. That makes the P-35 the perfect transition from an acoustic instrument to the benefits of a digital one. Plus, it’s lightweight enough to take onstage with you, when you’re ready to perform!
- Just like Yamaha’s other P-series digital pianos, the P-35 sports a compact, lightweight, and contemporary design, giving you easy storage and effortless portability. And the P-35 is easy to use, too. With its simple, streamlined interface, all you do to call up a glorious-sounding concert grand piano is hit the, um, “Grand Piano” button. And calling up any other patch is just as easy. The P-35 features ten stunningly realistic instruments, including electric piano, organs, harpsichord, vibraphone, and more. The P-35 is half-pedal capable with the optional FC3 pedal. A sustain footswitch and a music rest is included.