Some electronic music keyboards may sound like pianos. Appreciate the feel of a real piano and the sounds you expect in room-filling stereo. The Yamaha P-85 Acoustic-Like Touch Response AWM Stereo Sampled Tabletop Piano is here and is ready to be played by you.
Space. Who says you have no space for an 88-keyboard piano? This new Contemporary Piano gives you all the dynamic, high-quality sound and natural piano response you expect from Yamaha, along with a high-quality built-in speaker system packed into a slim, exceptionally affordable digital piano you can play virtually anywhere. No compromises, full quality. A full piano is yours to learn and play. It’s the Yamaha P-85.
Exceptionally High-quality Sound – The gorgeous piano sounds of the P-85 feature meticulous digital sampling of a full concert grand piano that change in tone and volume depending on how you play thanks to Yamaha’s sophisticated AWM Stereo Sampling. Enjoy authentic, naturally expressive key touch modeled after an actual acoustic piano, from the low notes to the high with the Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. Authentic, natural sound with remarkable expressiveness full Yamaha quality in a compact, affordable piano.
The attractive, slim, lightweight design of the instrument less than 25 lbs suits virtually any room decor, while the built-in speaker system fills your room with luscious sound. MIDI in/out Headphone jack AWM sampling with 64 note polyphony 10 selectable voices and 4 effects Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) 52-3/16” x 11-5/8” x 5-15/16” / Weight 25 lbs., 9 oz. Matching Stand (optional) – The optional L-85 stand provides stability and optimum sound projection for the instrument — as well as a stylish appearance with matching finish. AC powered
- Extensive Voice Selection and Dual Voice Function – The versatile P-85 also gives you a variety of other high-quality instrument Voices, including electric pianos, organs, strings and harpsichord plus a Dual Voice feature for playing two Voices at once.
- Record Your Performance – You can capture your own playing with the song recording feature, then play it back for studying or accompaniment. There’s even a built-in metronome for practicing and recording in perfect time.
- Expressive Half-pedal Control – Features a half-pedal effect that gives you greater acoustic-like expressive control over the sound (with optional FC3 Foot Controller or LP-5 Pedal Unit).
- Matching Stand (optional) – The optional L-85 & L-85S stands provide stability and optimum sound projection for the instrument — as well as a stylish appearance with matching finish.
- Three-pedal Pedal Unit (optional) – The optional LP-5 Pedal Unit gives you three pedals for the same kind of comprehensive sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos