S/N Ratio: 70dB
Connector: Standard XLR
Power Supply: Phantom 24-48V
Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
Max Input SPL: NA/NA/130dB(@1kHz<1%T.H.D.)
Output Impedance: 400Ω± 30%/500Ω± 30%/200Ω± 30%
Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
Supercardioid pattem for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
GENERAL RULES FOR MICROPHONE USE
1. Aim the microphone toward the desired sound source and away from unwanted sources. This may not be obvious or intuitive, Since Supercardioid microphones such as the microphone have narrow pickup patterns and can pick up sounds from the rear. Refer to Figure 1 on the following page
2. Place the microphone as close as practical to the desired sound source (refer to the table in the opposite column)
3. Work close to the microphone for extra bass response
4. Use only one microphone to pick up a single sound source
5. Use the fewest number of microphones as practical
6. Keep multiple microphones separated by a distance equal to at least 3X the distance to the nearest sound source
7. Place mics as far as possible from reflective surfaces
8. Use a windscreen when using the microphone outdoors.
- SUPERCARDIOID DYNAMIC INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE：The microphone is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
- HIGH OUTPUT DESIGN DRUM MICROPHONE:The compact microphone is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- SIMPLE INSALLMENT AND CONNECTION :A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. Each instrument microphone is designed with the standard thread 3/8″ or 5/8″ to match all types of microphone stand. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick.
- ADAPTABLE AND WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:Typical microphone applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds. All mics comes with standard XLR connectors to allow compatibility with most audio instruments.
- PACKING INCLUSIONS: One big drum mic;4 small drum mics;2 condenser mics with the holder; 4 thread clip ; thread inserts; 4 clamps for snare/tom mics;2 wind screens for condenser mics;1 aluminum carry case.