XingHai Hardwood Chinese Lute Traditional National Stringed Instrument Peony Bones Carving PiPa for Children
• 4 years ago
- Material:high-class hardwood
- Headdress Flower:the peony Ox bone flower
- Panel:super fine paulownia wood
- Use: study, performance, collection and present
- Store Condition: ventilation, dryness, clean, without peculiar smell and sun avoidance
- The Scroll: Made of selected hardwoods, no deformation, the peony head is carved from bone, means noble essence, not liable to yellowing and crack, with the sophisticated technology, its’ overall look is beautiful.
- The Neck: Pursue simple and rustic beauty design, Through the technology of cover-locking, manual grinding, polishing and so on, simple but not easy, it’s beautiful in its simplicity.
- The Frets: High quality mahogany with inlaid steel, elegant appearance, manual alignment by master worker with decades of experience, with high quality strings of spedex, making the sound transparent and mellow.
- The Resonator: The panel is made of select AAAA lankao paulownia with uniform vertical stripe, which has large amplitude constant and small acoustic impedance, making the sound natural, the timbre diversified. The backplane is made of high quality hardwoods, making the sound vibrations and conduction stable and balanced.
- The Tail: The strings is tied by solid wood as a cloud pattern, then fixed by hands, with good tensile resistance after the tensile test, chrome plated strings head is strong and durable, is not easy to peel off.