The Key-Tuned Kente Cloth Royal Djembe features a fiberglass shell with a synthetic drumhead.
- The Key-Tuned Kente Cloth Royal Djembe features a fiberglass shell with a synthetic drumhead.
- Kente Cloth is notable in Africa because it is frequently worn by royalty. Each Kente Cloth design has a special meaning. The dark color in this drum’s pattern stands for intensified spiritual energy.
- Many percussionists seek synthetic drumheads for the distinct pitch it produces which is typically a higher tone than a traditional goatskin head.
- The bolt tuning system makes tuning a breeze and a tuning wrench is included with the drum.
- 10-Inch Head X 18-Inch Tall