C. Schmidl & Co. – Trieste
Length of Body: 355 mm
Upper Bouts: 165 mm
Middle Bouts: 107 mm
Lower Bouts: 208 mm
This violin possesses a clear Cremonese sound.
It is suitable for advanced and very accomplished players.
This violin comes certified by Gregory Singer Fine Violins in New York, and includes a certificate by Florian Leonhardt of London.
- This fine violin is a typical example of the maker’s work.
- It has very elegantly carved corners and soundholes, and a distinctive scroll.
- It is in near-perfect condition.
- Label Magistrum admirans Craemonae 1890
- This violin possesses a clear Cremonese sound.