This listing includes the Vietnamese Pham Tuan Gong and stand of your choice. A mallet is included. —– These Vietnamese gongs are made by workers of bronze in Vietnam. They are a Cong Gong, which means they have a bell or nipple that focuses the tone of the gong. The tone comes from the center bell and is clarion and healing. They ring out in a bell-like way without crashing. —– The 8″ Pham Tuan Gong on High C Stand: This stand is super easy to assemble. No tools needed! Stand Measurements: Height: 15″; Width: 11″; Depth of Feet: 10″ —– The 8″ Pham Tuan Gong on Wood Stand: Stand Measurements: Height: 17″; Width at Top: 14.5″; Width at Base: 13″; Depth of Feet: 6.5″ —– The 10″ Pham Tuan Gong on High C Stand: Stand Measurements: Height: 17″; Width: 12″; Depth of Feet: 10″ —– The 10″ Pham Tuan Gong on Woodsonic Stand: In addition to being easy on the eyes, the stand offers ease of assembly and display. Stand Measurements: Height: 16.5″; Width: 16″; Depth of Base: 5″; Center Space: 14″ x 14″ —– The 14″ Pham Tuan Gong on Au Courant Stand: This stand is current, cutting edge, and fashionable! Stand Measurements: Height: 20″; Width at Diameter: 19″; Width at Base: 14″; Depth of Base: 4″
- Gongs Unlimited strives to make your gong buying experience great! Contact us with questions.
- Musicians, Businesses and Sound Healers – We help everyone.
- We’ve been selling gongs and related instruments since 2005. Work with the experts who care.
- Each item is checked, cleaned, and wrapped before we ship.
- Gongs, gongs, gongs, gongs, and uh, more GONGS! : )