This listing includes the Unlimited Wind Gongs and a traditional Chinese gong mallet. Choose your size by clicking on the drop down menu. —– The Wind Gong is fully lathed, all shiny. It also does not have a rim; it is flat on the edge. This design gives the Wind Gong its splashy celebratory tone when struck with a quick fast attack. However, larger wind gongs (32″ and bigger) have a lot more sonic flavors, overtones and harmonics, unique pockets of tone that can sound like analog synthesizers with long sustain.
- Gongs Unlimited strives to make your gong buying experience great! Contact us with questions.
- Musicians, Businesses and Sound Healers – We help everyone.
- We’ve been selling gongs and related instruments since 2005. Work with the experts who care.
- Each item is checked, cleaned, and wrapped before we ship.
- Gongs, gongs, gongs, gongs, and uh, more GONGS! : )