TL-20 1/2 size Travelite Deluxe Bowed Cases Traveling to and from the gig or lesson with an instrument can not only be dangerous for the instrument itself, but equally as hard on the player. Carrying a heavy case in addition to the instrument can often make even the shortest journey more difficult and can affect the performance. Travelite bowed instrument cases successfully blend the most modern materials available with traditional tried and true designs to make some of the lightest, most durably constructed instrument cases on the market today.
- Precision-engineered instrument cavity made of high-grade lightweight foam
- Arched-top construction with full suspension top and body provides superior strength
- Plush blue-grey velour interior with two internal bow holders and neck support with Velcro strap ensures a snug, protective fit
- Padded, heavy-duty ballistic nylon exterior cover will stand up to the elements and look great for many years to come
- Luggage-grade nylon zipper, hygrometer to control moisture, locking latch and removable backpack straps keep your instrument secure
- 4/4 and 3/4 sizes have luggage-grade wheels located on the bottom for easy transport
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below