Traditional balalaika “Prima” 3 strings. The best model from the Russian factory leading its history from the early 20th century. Doff factory
• 2 years ago
- Case: beech, gloss varnish Upper deck: resonant fir (array). Griffin: beech, black. Cover and stand: beech.
- 24 frets. Shell: ABS plastic. Pins mechanics: metal, on one bar.
- The best choice for the price-quality ratio among Russian balalaikas
- Inexpensive model of balalaika with amazing sound
- From the factory leading its history from the early 20th century