Top Antique Snakewood Baroque 4/4 Cello Bow Silver Parts; Antique Snakewood Baroque Richard Wilson Marais Model; Weight: About 70gram/2.5 OZ! Good for professional players and serious players. We sell Top sankewood bows, wood from South America! 100% handmade by one high-skill maker beginning till the end! Well air dried. Good strength and flexibility balance. Made by Pro Violin/Viola/Cello Bow work shop.Very Clean and comfortable bow! 4/4 Cello bow; Shape: Round; Frog: Ebony Silver; Weight: About 70 g; Hair: “AAA” Level Mongolia Horse Hair **About Snakewood Bows** Snakewood tree! Snakewood is a truly exotic species, It grows in South America Typically, it is a very small tree, it’s only show the wonderful figure in a small quantity of the wood, then rarely evenly spread across the entire face of the board.
- Top Antique Snakewood Baroque 4/4 Cello Bow Silver Parts
- Antique Snakewood Baroque Richard Wilson Marais Model
- Perfect Weight Excellent Balance and Fast Response
- Perfect Weight About 70gram/2.5OZ!
- Good for professional players and serious players.