Tom’sline Engineering makes series of analogue and digital pedals. Each analogue distortion and overdrive pedals has a unique classical sound, which will be familiar to your ears and you will get to love it!
Tom’sline Engineering classical nano pedals are loved and used by lots of guitar shredders in USA. ‘Hands Without Shadows’ Michael Angelo Batio, the most fast guitar shredder, loves Tom’sline Engineering pedals. He loves the pedals so much and can not help launching his signature series of pedals with Tom’sline Engineering.
Tom’sline Engineering pedals use aluminum alloy case under a prevailing nano size design. What’s more, all the pedals have a smart stop bar on the surface, which is a patented design, to stop moving any buttons when you stomp on the pedal switch during play. All the cases are treated as the same ways did to iPhones (trade mark), no painting at all – environmental friendly. The colors sustain and keep alive for a life time.
” Small Size, Big Sound!”
Guitar Shredder publisher, USA
EXCITANT loop recording pedal technics
1- Easy control. One stamping switch control plus level knob.
2- Maximum recording length: 15 minutes.
3- Maximum recording times: no limit.
4- Patented stop bar design on the pedal face to avoid accident move of buttons when stamping on the pedal.
5- Power by 9V adapter, tip negative.
6- Power consumption 100mA.
7- Slip resistance bottom.
8- Compliant with RoHS regulations, FCC, CE.
9- Dimension: 94 * 48 * 42mm
10- Weight: 135g
11- Contents: velcro stickers, manual, EXCITANT loop recording pedal
- ✅ EASY RECORDING. One stamping switch control all the functions. 2-color light indicating all the work situation.
- ✅ NO LIMIT OVERDUB. Maximum recording limit 15 minutes, no overdub limit, simple to replay or delete sound track.
- ✅ NANO SIZE, BIG SOUND. Only ⅔ of small iPhone size. Level knob and stamp switch control the pedal to make ideal sound.
- ✅ PATENT DESIGN. Tom’sline Engineering patented design of stop bar on the pedal face to avoid accident move of buttons when stamping on the pedal.
- ✅ EASY USE. Compatible to any 9V, negative central pole power polarity pedal power.