21-inch: Slender figure and easy to carry.
Sound features: Low volume, well-extended treble, and relatively sparse sound.
Targeted customers: Suitable for petite girls in playing and singing as well as accompaniment.
23-inch: Relatively larger than 21-inch ones, and with longer necks.
Sound features: Balanced audio with grainy and degato feelings.
Targeted customers: Suitable for beginners in singing and playing as well as accompaniment.
26-inch: Appearance much fatter than its 21-inch and 23-inch cousins, with more resonant space, and even longer neck.
Sound features: Good resonance to deliver richer sound and better frequency responses.
Targeted customers: Most suitable for finger-style.
Top: Laminated Mahogany
Back&Side: Laminated Mahogany
Machine Head: Chrome Closed
Rosette: Red Tortoise Shell
Binding: Red Tortoise Shell
Sound Pick-up: None
Finish: Matt Natural
- Tuning accuracy: Exquisite chromate-treated and fully closed tuner.Features: long use life, and higher tuning stability.
- Logo technique:Laser engraved and filled with acrylic paint. Features: Never fading and with fine texture.
- Top, back and sides:Made of premium grade Indonesia mahogany. Features: Even texture, fine-looking exterior, evenly distributed stomata, and superb acoustic performance.
- Neck:Made of Okoume. Features:After the treatment of precision machine only for high-end ukeleles and secondary hand-polished treatment, the neck feels good in your hands.
- Fretboard:Made of premium-grade Indonesian rosewood. Features: premium rosewood with high strength, greatly saves your?left hand?playing effort and fatigue, and improves accuracy.