This system is designed to be a very cost-effective Public Addressing Solution and is ideal for settings where vocal clarity and coverage are essential. It provides intelligible voice, paging and emergency tone signaling (signal generator not included) and is for either indoor or outdoor sound system applications.
TOA SC-610T Paging Horn Speaker
Fully weather-resistant for reliable operation in demanding environmental and weather conditions. The TOA SC-610T paging horns provide intelligible voice paging and tone signaling and is easy to install in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications. They include corrosion-resistant stainless-steel mounting hardware.
Atlas Sound 35 Watt Mixer Amplifier
The AA35G is a three input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
With one microphone input and two stereo line inputs, the AA35G will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music receivers. A dip switch selectable matrix allows the creation of a Zone 2 mix from any or all of the input sources for music or messaging on hold applications. 70.7V, 100V, and 8Ω outputs are provided.
Pure Resonance Audio UC1S Ultra-Clear Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The UC1S Microphone is perfect for vocal use in schools, houses of worship, corporate AV, theater, fixed installations and more. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range making it an ideal choice for professional sound reinforcement, studio recording, broadcasting, vocals and spoken word applications. The frequency response is tailored for vocals with a presence rise in the mid-range.
- This bundle contains: (4) TOA SC-610T Paging Horn Speakers, (1) Atlas Sound AA35G Mixer Amplifier, (1) Pure Resonance Audio UC1S Ultra-Clear Dynamic Vocal Microphone, (1) Atlas Sound DS7E Table Top Stand, (1) CBI MLN-6-PREP-F 6′ Microphone Cable & (250′) West Penn 225 16/2 Audio Speaker Wire
- Paging Horn Speakers for voice paging and tone signaling distribution
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions
- 35 Watts Amplifier with one microphone input and two stereo line inputs
- Microphone is a uniform cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise