TMS Brand Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) is the professional choice when it come to soundproofing. MLV contains heavy mass in minimal thickness making it the material of choice when it comes to blocking sound or noise and creating an acoustic barrier. Some of the many places MLV is used on is: Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Automobiles, Machinery, Pipes, HVAC, Pool pumps and more. Our Mass Loaded Vinyl is the highest quality vinyl barrier, it is Manufactured in the USA, very heavy, extruded from virgin material only and has no odor. This sound Barrier is a one pound barrier, weighing 1 pound per square foot. It is an 1/8 of an inch thick ( 0.125″) and has an STC rating of 27 when hanging by itself. Color is black. Tensile Strength – 1350 kPa min Tear Strength – 4500/m (26 psi). See downloadable specs.
- Best Seller, Over 2 Million square feed sold! Super Heavy – Made in the USA
- Perfect for Apartments, Automobiles, Bathrooms, Studios, Classrooms, Medical Facilities, Condos, and more
- No odor – Extruded Virgin material (no regrind or recycled material).
- 1/8 of an inch thick – 27 STC – Highest Quality!
- See precise detail pages attached. Scroll down to Technical Specification