Tingsha Cymbals Tibetan Buddhist Lucky Symbol Embossed Meditation Yoga Bell Chimes
Our Tingsha Bell Chimes are produced by craftsmen in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Our collections of Tingshas are engraved with the Om Mani Padme Hum Tibetan mantra, dragons, Buddhist signs, or some styles are plain without symbols (each has its own meaning and effects). Used by ancient Tibetan Buddhist practitioners during their prayers, rituals and meditations. Soothing chimes frees your mind and induces tranquil silence. Mostly used before meditation. Free shipping. Shipping within 12 hrs from USA.
100% Money Back Guarantee!!
- SIZE: Mini-1.75 inches, Variations: Plain, Black and Om embossed. Our Tingshas are produced by local craftsmen in the Himalayan region of Nepal.
- MADE OF:Tingsha Chimes are made from special bronze alloys that includes blend of 7 metals that produce harmonic overtones. Engraved with Auspicious Symbols and tuned to Key of OM.
- USAGE OF TIBETAN TINGSHA BELL: Cymbals are used in prayer and rituals by Tibetan Buddhist practitioners. It is used during Yoga practices, Meditation, Sound healing, Mindfulness and Music. Tingsha along with the other instruments in meditation create a sonic tapestry effect.
- PRACTICING TINGSHA CYMBALS:Two cymbals are joined together by a leather strap or chain. The cymbals are struck together to produce a clear and high pitched tone. Tingsha are very thick and produce a unique long ringing tone which last for 30 sec-60 sec. The tone can be soft or loud depending the force you use.
- FREE SHIPPING FROM USA. Ships within 12 hours.