Tianyi Rosewood Guzheng with Mother-of-Pearl Inlay
* standard full size guzheng instrument 163cm x 36cm x 10cm
* single piece paulownia soundboard and bottom board
* air-dried sound boards with natural wood color
* Free guzheng pick set / one adhesive tape
* Free 2-piece stands ($49 Value)
* Free 1-5 Spare strings
* Free Soft Carrying Bag
* Tuning Tool, Bridge set & English Manual included
This beautiful guzheng is Sound of China’s customer favorite! It is custom-made by the famous Tianyi Factory. This guzheng is supervised by the Gold Medal Award winner, Master. Wang Jianchun of the Tianyi Factory. Master Wang Jianchun’s instruments are the favorites among professional guzheng players for their fullness of sound and versatility.
Both top and bottom sound boards use natural air-dried single piece paulownia. The frame is made by rosewood with mother-of-pearl inlay. The bridges are professional quality rosewood bridges. We do not sell flame-dried instrument that has charcoal like dark soundboard. The flame-dried board although can speed up the drying process, but the sound quality is not optimal. It generally sounds metallic with short lifespan.
This instrument sounds full and resonant with descent bass and sweet highs.
Please view video clip of this model on Youtube:
- Tianyi Rosewood Guzheng with Mother-of-pearl Inlay
- Free 2-piece Stands
- Free Finger picks & Adhesive tape
- Free Spare 1-5 Strings
- Free Soft Carrying Case