CarbonyTM slide didges are lightweight, tunable and pack small. The tapered mouthpiece insert with simulated termite spiral groove gives the instrument a depth and complexity not possible with straight tubes.
- Precision ground tubes glide easily while playing
- Each slide has tensioning thumb screws in anodized aluminum trim mounts
- Tapered insert has simulated termite spiral groove with stainless mouthpiece
- Colapses to under 3 feet for easy travel
- Ranges over an octave from low G to high A