This banjo is a great choice for a beginner or intermediate player. • The body and neck are fully bound.
• Arched Australian red cedar back, with a beautiful natural finish.
• A free padded carry bag is included!
• Slim, fast mahogany neck with a flat radius.
• Rosewood fretboard for easy playing up and down the frets!
• 24 brackets, mahogany 11″ pot, and a chrome armrest.
• Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and very detailed, star pearlized inlays.
• Remo Weatherking Banjo head.
• Beautiful headstock with pearlized inlay.
• Chrome tuners.
• D’Addario strings.
• Overall length, including the strap button: 39″
• Scale length: 26 1/2″
• Width of the neck at the nut: 1 3/16″
• Weight: 6 1/2 pounds
- 5 string banjo with fully floating bridge for the left handed player!
- Arched Australian red cedar back with a beautiful natural finish.
- Slim, fast, mahogany neck with a flat radius for easy playing up and down the frets. Remo Weatherking Banjo head.
- 24 brackets, mahogany pot, and a chrome armrest. Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and very detailed, star-shaped, pearlized inlays.
- Free padded carry bag included! Weighs only 6 1/2 pounds!