Color: Silver Shell & Black Comb
Material: Stainless Steel Shell, Copper Reed Plate and High-quality Resin Comb
Cover Plate: Copper Material and Chromed
10 Holes & 20 Tones
12 Keys: A B C D E F G Ab Bb Db Eb Gb
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
– Do not drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
– Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
– Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
– Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
– DO NOT LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR HARMONICA – unless it is someone you do not mind kissing – because you are definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play!
– Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – do not force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse.
– Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
– DO NOT wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
12 x Harmonica
1 x Wiping Cloth
1 x English User Manual
Packaged in Faux Leather Wooden Case
- 12 keys, Key of A B C D E F G Ab Bb Db Eb Gb, 10 Holes & 20 Tones
- Size: 4″*1.1″ / 100*28 mm. Come with a carrying case in faux leather and wood.
- High quality and craftsmanship
- Played by the pros, smooth plastic body for fast playing
- Material: Stainless Steel Shell, Copper Reed Plate and High-quality Resin Comb, Cover Plate: Copper Material and Chromed