1 * Harmonica The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica: Don’t drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing. Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica. Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you aren’t playing. Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down. Don’t let others play your harmonica – unless it is someone you don’t mind kissing – because you’re definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play! Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – don’t force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse. Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine. DON’T wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
- Compact and light-weight, fit in fist of an adult, convenient to enjoy joyful time of music at anytime and anywhere.
- Cover is made of stainless steel, good durability. Comes with a plastic case and a piece of cloth, to keep your harmonica safe and clean.
- For music lovers. Specification: Color: Silver
- Style: Diatonic blues Holes: 10 Key: C Cover material: Stainless steel Reed material: Stainless steel Plate material: Stainless steel
- Comb material: Plastic Case material: Plastic Product size: 10 * 2.7 * 2cm / 3.9 * 1.1 * 0.8in Product weight: 53g / 1.9oz Package size: 10.5 * 4 * 2.5cm / 4.1 * 1.6 * 1in Package weight: 84g / 3oz