The Numa Organ 2 from StudioLogic is a an organ sound modeling synthesizer designed to provide a wide range of sounds based on some of the most popular organ sounds. The seventy-three key keyboard provides a reverse octave for additional control and for selecting between seven different sound models that include tone wheel organs, electric organs, and church diapason. Nine drawbars are included among the extensive controls, along with the appropriate effects. Connection and control of a real Leslie speaker can be accomplished via an 11-pin connector, and MIDI control of the unit or other MIDI devices is enabled via the three dedicated MIDI connectors. Dual USB ports allow for USB MIDI operation or for updates. Jacks are provided for a sustain pedal, expression pedal, and two headphones.
- Free Shipping and 14 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Keyboard61 + 12 KeysTP/8O semi-weighted action, organ waterfall
- Sound EnginePhysical modeling synthesis7 x Organ sound models12 x PresetsEffects processor
- Controls9 x DrawbarsPitch wheelRotary/Modulation wheelChorus/Vibrato knobPreset/SoundSplitTranspose/TunePercussionEffects (reverb, drive, key click, leakage)Output volume/EQdynamic TOUCH/MIDI
- Connectors2 x 1/4″ TS Audio Out1 x 1/4″ TS Direct Out 2 x 1/4″ TRS Headphone Out1 x 1/8″ TRS stereo mini Audio In1 x USB Type B1 x Mini USB Type B 3 x 5-pin DIN MIDI In, Out, Thru1 x 1/4″ TS Sustain Pedal (pedal not included)1 x 1/4″ TRS Expression Pedal (pedal not included)1 x 11-pin Rotary Speaker
- Power Requirements100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH)41.6 x 11.8 x 4.1″ (1055 x 300 x 105 mm)
- Weight24.3 lb (11 kg)