Stentor Student I outfits are the main teaching instruments in Britain’s schools. They are the ideal instruments for students up to middle grades. All are hand carved from solid tone woods with good quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards. The outfits include reliable wood bows and well-designed lightweight cases with integral shoulder rest and music pockets. Instruments are supplied set-up with fitted bridges and sound posts. Case, bow and instrument are checked and tested before dispatch by our experienced technicians. Please note, very occasionally the bridge may come down during transit. This is easily rectified, and should this happen please contact our customer service department who will be happy to talk through the quick and easy process.
- 15.5″ Student viola outfit
- Hand carved from solid tone woods with quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards
- Solid carved spruce table, solid carved maple back and ribs
- Blacked rosewood fingerboard
- The outfits include reliable wood bows and well-designed lightweight cases with integral shoulder rest and music pockets