The Basic G flute is our most popular key. It is small enough that most people can comfortably play it. It has a low, soothing voice. In the picture of three flutes together, it is the size of the one in the middle. It is a great choice for beginners and experienced musicians alike. The color of the wood may vary form the photos. All our Basic flutes are made from the highest quality western red cedar. Our natural heartwood cedar flutes are made from unstained western red cedar heartwood and come in a wide range of warm brown colors.. What’s Included: -One Western Red Cedar Basic G Flute -Carrying Case -Instructional Booklet Dimensions: 23 1/2″ long with a 7/8″ bore. The fingering holes are (from center to center) approximately 1 1/8″ apart. The distance from the mouth end of the flute to the first finger hole is approximately 10 1/8″.
- Affordably priced without sacrificing quality
- Sealed inside and out with 4 coats of waterproof varnish
- Concert quality 440 tuning
- Carrying case and instructional booklet included
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed