Professional quality stand from Stagg suitable for hanging Gongs or Tam Tams but also useful for hanging other percussion such as bells. Built from 1 1/2″ anodised aluminium tube with 4 lockable wheels the stand is adjustable for width and height using an easy to use locking step adjustment mechanism. The height can be adjusted in 6 steps from 103 to 142.5cm and the width in 5 steps from 98 to 130cm. The hanging fixings can be adjusted to suit and the stand has an impressive load capacity of 40Kg yet only weights 4Kg. Ideal for orchestral, school and professional use.
- Adjustable stand for gong or tam tam – 15″ to 38″
- Suitable for hanging other percussion instruments e.g. bells, wind chimes etc
- 6 step height adjustment: 103 to 142.4cm
- 5 step width adjustment: 98 to 130cm
- 1 1/2″ anodised aluminium tube construction – black