THESE HARPS REQUIRE 6-8 WEEKS BUILD TIME
Enjoy all the same great features of the Fullsicle Harp with the upgraded look, feel, and sound of the Special Edition Fullsicle Harp. Available in beautiful elegant woods to swoon over. This walnut wood has a deep rich chocolate brown color. Also available in cherry wood. This harp also features upgraded wound bass strings for a better feel and improved bass response. All Harpsicle Harps come with a tuning wrench, strap buttons, and a two year warranty.
Included with your harp is: Mel Bay Harpsicle Harp Method, Book 1 (Book and DVD): The Harpsicle Harp method book is an excellent tool for learning to play the Harpsicle Harp or any size harp from the very beginning. The method contains lessons on the parts of the harp, tuning, stringing, and taking care of your instrument. Also included in the method are reading music, time signatures and counting, placing and bracketing, finger drills, and much more. There are also eighteen songs, starting from very easy and continuing to add to the music, as the student progresses. All songs have labeled notes, to help the students learn notes and fingering. A DVD compliments the book, and follows up the written instructions, with video footage, so the student can visually see the method.
Like all fully levered harps, an initial retuning is required to make specific keys easily accessible. This is explained below. Tuning your Fullsicle harp to play with flats: Keys of F, B flat, E flat tuning to the key of F major. (using B flats)
1. Raise all your B levers.
2. Tune your harp as usual tuning the B’s to a natural as usual.
3. Leave the B levers up for all keys except when you need B flats. Then for F major (B flats) lower the B levers and it will lower your B’s 1/2 step to the flat.
4. If you want to play a song with 2 flats key of B flat major (B flat and E flat), use this same procedure and include all E’s.
- Plays in all Keys
- Number of strings 26
- Learn to Play Book & DVD
- Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
- Dimensions 36″ x 21″ x 5″ (92 x 53 x 13 cm)