The Sound Town ZETHUS-110 is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system. It comes with one 10″ woofer and one 1.75″ titanium compression driver with 600W peak power handling capability. The full range speaker itself delivers a frequency range of 50 Hz to 19K Hz and when combined with the Sound Town ZETHUS-215S subwoofer (available separately), it can produce a frequency range all the way to 35 Hz. This speaker comes with two Speakon input connectors which make it easy to be connected with your PA system.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-110 array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options with separately available flying frame (ZETHUS-110FF). When combined with ZETHUS-215S subwoofer (available separately), it can deliver tight bass at earth shaking volume. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up touring applications.
For great sound and flexible mounting options, check out the Sound Town ZETHUS-110.
- A lightweight and compact line array speaker delivers robust sound quality with 10″ woofer, 1.75″ titanium compression driver and 300W RMS, 600W peak (8-Ohm) extraordinary power handling capability
- When combined with ZETHUS-215S subwoofer (available separately), this system can deliver a tight and punchy low-end bass all the way to 35 Hz
- Flexible mounting /suspension options with multiple flying points and additional flying frame ZETHUS-110FF (available separately)
- Heavy-duty metal grille and rugged construction hold up to mobile applications
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.