- Features FSC pure Pao Rosa rosewood bars and FSC pure resonator boxes made from cross laminated birch plywood with 100% glued seams – no screws are used to hold the box together providing a more integral sound chamber.
- Tuning: precision tuning by hand, in the lower range overtone tuning, in the higher range fundamental tuning is applied to all models.
- Primary Line Contra Bass and Sub-Contra Bass bars resonate one octave below a bass xylophone or metallophone.
Mallet sold separately.
- Sub Contra Bass Bar, Pitch D
- First FSC certified environmentally friendly Orff instrument!
- Pao rosa rosewood bars with overtone or fundamental tuning
- Resonator box has tuning adjuster to tightly control frequencies and volume within room acoustics
- Register is the octave below a bass xylophone or metallophone