Quality instruments at Budget saving prices.
These new xylophones now with fiberglass bars, provide the solid foundation for your Orff instrumentarium. The xylophone bars are are tuned to A=440, the industry standard and are also overtoned tuned.
The bass resonator box has divided chambers which also improve resonance. The stepping in the chambers enhances the sound to it’s fullest.
All three voices include multiple layers of basswood on the resonator boxes provides durability and longevity. Maple veneer is on the outside and inside.
- The exclusive Global Beat Bar bag which provides every xylophone and metallophone with an appropriately sized bag bag for safe storage of the F# and Bb bars. There is even a slot in which to put the mallets when it’s time to store your instruments for the summer. The bag is securely closed bya Velcro tm strap.
- Note names stamped in the middle of the bar and inside each resonator chamber. Bars are easy to put back in their proper places by note name labels inside the resonator box. Retaining pins on both xylophones and metallophones are made of durable and extra flexible materials. Long-lasting fabric cording is the cushion between the bar and the resonator box and won’t dry out as typical rubber tubing does.
- Multi Ply Resonator Box – use of multiple layers of basswood on the resonator boxes, provides durability ad longevity. Maple veneer outside and in.
- Mallet Storage – every xylophone and metallophone comes with a handy place to store your mallets so they are ready for use when you need them. Xylophone and metallophone end pieces are attached with screws as well as glue to provide greater stability with moving.
- Instrument range c-a1 with 16 bars, including Bb and F# bars
- Fiberglass bars with fundamental or overtone tuning
- Note name labels inside resonator box make it easy to put bars back in proper place
- All wood surfaces are protected with Proterra, an environmentally safe, all-natural varnish
- Includes storage bag for the accidental bars and 1 pair of Sonor SCH 23 felt-headed mallets