Several Snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch and can be connected with loudspeaker, thus enabling customers a great cost-saving contribution with already installed components. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long. The Snom PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
The Snom PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over- Ethernet (PoE). The specific addressing of individual Snom PA1 control systems can be centrally configured via the devices web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the Snom PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other Snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the Snom PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
The Snom PA1 has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the Snom PA1.
The paging speaker(s) provide additional economical paging coverage to the system. In outdoor, factory or warehouse environments, 25AE paging horns are the best method of producing understandable sound. In these environments the directional design allows the installer to focus the sound cone down aisles and toward work areas.
Mounting hardware included Large permanent magnet Frequency Response: 400 Hz to 7000 Hz 1 year warranty
- The audio control system Snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The Snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors or:
- Public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms, Background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations, Church broadcasts, Audio transmissions in hotels, offices, hospital wings.
- Easy to use web interface menu
- Robust housing for wall-mount
- Indoor/Outdoor use high quality 8 Ohn Speaker with large permanent magnet, power supply, and mounting hardware. NOTE: The Snom PA-1 is PoE. Power supply sold separately.