This injection molded 61 key keyboard case is a part of the i Series of waterproof cases. i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its stainless steel molded in hinge, patented “trigger release” latch system, TSA accepted and approved locks, comfortable, snap down rubber over molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL STD 648C) all contribute to its military grade design. The 3i 4217 KBD 61 note keyboard features a combination foam/cleat interior, which holds the instrument securely during transport. Adhesive backed foam in the lid also secures the keyboard. This case features built in wheels, offering tilt and go transport, and is water resistant making it excellent protection for your keyboard.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin with patented trigger latch
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressureequalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage