Shure Beta 98AD/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone (Includes RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier, A98D Drum Mount and 25′ Cable)
Precision-engineered for professional drum and instrument in live and studio applications. Two configurations available.
The Shure BETA 98A is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise.
Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL). Beta 98AD/C includes A98D drum mount with flexible gooseneck that makes it an essential, accurate choice for toms, snares, and percussion. Beta 98A/C is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98A models ship with external in-line preamplifier for discreet cable placement, snap-fit windscreen, and zipper pouch
- Compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for toms, snares and percussion instruments
- Included flexible gooseneck mount (A98D) allows for accurate placement and secure attachment