Designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments, the Shure Beta 52A high-output dynamic microphone provides superb attack and “punch”, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. A successor to the popular Beta 52, the 52A features a redesigned knob and tightening mechanism for more durability and a wider mounting base that can accommodate a larger range of mic stands. The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring. Includes ONE Shure Beta 52A Microphone – One Jamstands Heavy-Duty Mic Stand with Boom – One 25 Foot XLR Cable.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Studio quality performance, even a high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Includes ONE Shure Beta 52A Microphone – One Jamstands Heavy-Duty Mic Stand with Boom – One 25 Foot XLR Cable.