The Sax Dakota SDA 1000 Silver Plated Finish Professional Model Alto Saxophone is built to perform exactingly at any venue with a large 5.32″ graduated bell design and 77% Copper content brass alloy. Thin “low profile” pads are custom fitted into every key cup to guarantee outstanding resonance, intonation and timbre. The attention to detail makes the Sax Dakota model a must for players of all levels from beginner to professional. Remember that an instrument that is better quality while last longer, sound better and is engineered to play easier. Each Key Finger button inlay is hand selected authentic Mother of pearl in sublte hues of Gray, White and Black. Includes solid wood double handle travel case with Russet brown Leather Type Trim, Tan Tweed covering and brass hardware featuring a lush burgundy Sax Dakota embossed velour instrument blanket. Sax Dakota is the best value for an Alto Saxophone of this caliber. Nothing else compares to the tone. Comparable to instruments 3 times the price. Hand crafted to the finest detail. The attention to detail makes the Sax Dakota model a must for players of all levels from beginner to professional. Every Sax Dakota not only plays perfectly but is also a true work of art. Assembled in the USA Every instrument includes a warranty registration card and comes with a 5 year warranty on Mechanical and 1 warranty on Finish.
- Sax Dakota SDA 1000 Silver Plated Finish Professional Model Alto Saxophone with Hardwood Travel Case
- Amazing quality at an unbeatable value — comparable to instruments 3 times the price!
- Great for players of all levels, from beginner to professional
- Hand crafted to the finest detail; assembled in the USA
- 5 year warranty on Mechanical; 1 year warranty on Finish