The Sacred Space Outdoor Gong Stand is perfect for your garden, backyard, other landscaped area. Its design is reminiscent of a Japanese torii gate. Placed at the entrance of shrines, crossing through the torii gate reminds you that the sacred is near.
The stand has legs that go easily into the earth with a simple push. The stand’s paint should last for a few years in regular weather before it needs a touch up. Bronze gongs are fine outside, and can develop some attractive patina over time. (If you want to clean your gong, we have cleaners for that, and you can contact us with questions.)
Gong Stand Measurements:
Inner Width: 20″
Inner Height: 23″
Depth of Feet: 20″
Length of Legs: 7″
- Gongs Unlimited strives to make your gong buying experience great! Contact us with questions.
- Musicians, Businesses and Sound Healers – We help everyone.
- We’ve been selling gongs and related instruments since 2005. Work with the experts who care.
- Each item is checked, cleaned, and wrapped before we ship.
- Gongs, gongs, gongs, gongs, and uh, more GONGS! : )