Our pals at Imperial Valley Guitar Co., who are the guys who are behind the current renewed interest in Weissenborn style Hawaiian steel guitars, have spun off their resonator guitars into a new line they call Royall. The Royall Trifonium is their new all wood mahogany body 12 fret tricone model. It has that distinctive creamy tricone sustain and bite plus really nice tonewood harmonics and mellowness. Hard to describe exactly, but it has a sound like no other resonator you’ve ever played.
You’ll find that the workmanship on this guitar is far above anything else anywhere near the price point, thanks to the Royall’s meticulous work and attention to detail. It will be professionally set up by the luthiers at Imperial Valley Guitar Co’s California workshop before it’s shipped to you and will be ready to play when you take it out of the case.
- All Mahogany Body Classic Tricone Resonator with Vintage Sunburst Finish & Case
- 12 fret neck Mahogany neck with slotted headstock and Rosewood fret board • Nickel plated brass resonator cover • 1 7/8″ bone nut • 25.5″ scale
- Hand spun aluminum Continental cones • T-Bar Bridge
- Vintage style tuners • Authentic stick and pillar construction
- Bonus: The high quality fitted case you see pictured here is included at no charge.