Our friends at Imperial Valley Guitar Co., who are the guys responsible for the current renewed interest in Hawaiian steel guitars, have spun off their resonator guitars into a new line they call Royall Resonators. The Royall Parlorator is their new 12 fret parlor or “0” sized guitar.
Royall’s Parlorator Maple is a wood bodied classic single cone resonator made with all premium AAA flame maple. The Royall parlor sized resonator guitars have a unique punchy tone that is just great for stage, studio or living room and are just too much fun to play.
Royall Parlorator Maple Parlor Resonator
• AAA flame maple body
• 12 fret neck with slotted headstock and Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners
• 1 13/16″ bone nut
• 25″ scale
• 18″ body length
• 8 1/2″” upper bout
• 12″ lower bout
• 3 1/2″ body depth
• Round mahogany neck
• Rosewood fret board
• Hand spun aluminum continental cone
• Rosewood biscuit bridge with maple saddle
• The Royall Parlorator Maple comes with fitted case at no extra charge.
You’ll find that the workmanship on this guitar is far above anything else anywhere near the price point, thanks to Royall ‘s meticulous work and signature attention to detail. It will come to you after being professionally set up by the luthiers at Imperial Valley Guitar Co’s California workshop and ready to play.
- AAA premium tiger maple body • Slotted headstock and 12 fret neck • Brass resonator cover • 1 13/16″ bone nut • 25″ scale
- 17″ body length • 9 1/4″ upper bout • 12″ lower bout • 3″ body depth
- Round mahogany neck • Rosewood fret board • Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
- Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners by Trev Wilkinson • Authentic stick and pillar construction • Rosewood biscuit bridge with maple saddle
- Fitted case included at no extra charge