Our pals at Imperial Valley Guitar Co. have spun off their resonator guitars into a new line they call Royall. This model is their take on the fabled 1928-1929 National Triolian. For only the first year of its existence the Triolian came with a wood body and sound well. After 1929 all Triolians had 2 or 3 piece metal bodies. Of course, those first year models are now highly coveted for their unique sound.
The original 1929 Triolians were usually painted a solid yellow color like the later metal body ones. The Royall ’29 Triolian Sunburst features a vintage style sunburst finish on an all mahogany body.
You’ll find that the workmanship on this guitar is far above anything else anywhere near the price point, powered by Imperial’s meticulous work and attention to detail. It will come to you after being professionally set up in the Imperial Valley Guitar Co. workshop and ready to play.
- Classic All Mahogany Body ’29 Triolian Style Resonator
- 12 fret bound mahogany neck with slotted headstock & rosewood fret board • Nickel plated brass resonator cover • 1 7/8″ bone nut • 25″ scale
- Vintage sunburst finish all mahogany body • Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
- Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners • Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
- Bonus: The high quality fitted case you see pictured here is included at no charge.