The new Rover RM-75 sets the standard by which all moderately priced mandolins will be judged and it will also make the highest priced ones extremely nervous, too! All proportions and features are exactly like vintage originals produced during the 1920’s and 1930’s that are highly collected today.
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved flamed maple back and sides for extra punch
- One-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Adjustable rosewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Deluxe tuning machines work smoothly and keep you in tune
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below