In the 1980’s, you could to walk into any music store in America and buy a decent entry-level banjo for less than $200. In recent years, that price has risen to $300 or more for competitive models in this category, while in many cases quality being the area that suffers the most. To meet this need, Saga developed the Rover RB-20P Openback Plectrum banjo by creating student and mid-level instruments with traditional features and modern refinements, this instrument is designed to perform faithfully and last a lifetime.
- Standard 11″ rim made of composite material in metallic gun grey finish Grooved tension hoop
- Standard spacing using 24 Flat hook and nut set for head attachment
- Deluxe Vega style armrest Traditional No knot tailpiece
- Exquisite mahogany neck with East Indian Rosewood fingerboard inlaid dot position markers and adjustable truss rod
- Guitar style geared tuners Standard tuning CGBD