Roland JD-Xi USB MIDI Synthesizer
The Roland JD-Xi has both analog and digital synth engines inside. This crossover synthesizer provides the best of both worlds. It produces warm analog bass and clear, modern digital tones. The onboard gooseneck microphone uses Vocoder, which adds effects to your vocals. You can sync and record to a DAW via the USB MIDI connection.
- Sound Engine Types: Analog/Digital Crossover
- Number of Keys: 37 with velocity
- Max Polyphony: 129 voices
- Sequencer: 4-track
- FX Types: Auto Note, Auto Pitch, Bit Crusher, Compressor, Delay, Distortion, Flanger, Fuzz, Phaser, Ring Mod, Reverb, Slicer, Vocoder
- Connectors: AUDIO IN: 1x XLR, 1x 1/4″ | AUDIO OUT: 2x 1/4″ | HEADPHONES: 1x 1/4″ | MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- PC Connectivity: 1x USB Type-B
- Power Source Options: AC adapter
- Current Draw: 1000mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.37 x 22. 68 x 9.68″
- Weight: 4lb
Also Comes With:
Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Listen to high-quality stereo sounds with the Samson SR350 Headphones! It features 35mm drivers that produce an outstanding bass performance. Plus, the SR350 provides brilliant noise isolation
- Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic
- Driver: 35mm Neodymium Magnet
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Cable Length: 8.25′ hardwired straight
- Weight: 0.35lb
Hosa CPP-202 and CPP-103 Audio Cables
The 2m CPP-202 cable interconnects your gear with stereo unbalanced phone jacks. Meanwhile, the 3ft CPP-103 provides an unbalanced mono connection. Both audio cables feature dual 1/4″ male TS-to-same connectors with Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors. Hosa Cables safeguards audio signals from unwanted EMI and RFI noise.
Grab the cool JD-Xi Bundle today and receive Blucoil exclusives: a 5-Feet MIDI Cable and 5 Cable Ties!
- GET THE BEST OF BOTH AUDIO WORLD WITH ROLAND – The JD-Xi generates fat, warm analog bass and versatile modern digital tones. It gives 128-voice polyphony and plenty of SuperNATURAL synth tones.
- RECORD PATTERNS ON-THE-FLY – The built-in pattern sequence allows you to record phrases and drum patterns in real time. You can also perform step recording for easy loop tracks creation.
- PROVIDES PLENTY OF VOCAL FUNCTIONS – The gooseneck microphone has Vocoder and AutoPitch features that add distinctive sounds to your vocals and lets you to play the keyboard using your vocal pitch.
- SYNCS WITH YOUR PC – The JD-Xi provides USB audio/MIDI functionality so that you can record your voice into a computer DAW. Use the Blucoil MIDI cable to connect this synthesizer to another hardware.
- INCLUDES – Roland JD-Xi USB MIDI Synthesizer. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Hosa Technology 2-Meter CPP-202 Stereo Interconnect Cable. Hosa Technology 3-Feet CPP-103 Unbalanced Audio Cable. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.