The JD-XA is a unique crossover synth that brings together analog warmth and digital versatility in one super-creative, no- compromise instrument. First, there’s a four-part, all-analog monster with true analog filters and a direct dry output. Next up is a four-part digital engine powered by Roland’s SuperNATURAL synth technology, plus an impressive selection of potent effects. The JD-XA’s engines can be used independently or interactively, providing an incredibly flexible platform for sound design, studio work, and live performance. Use the analog and digital parts side by side, stack them up for total sonic devastation, or shape digital waveforms via the analog filters to create sounds never heard before. With the JD-XA, you can forget about analog or digital-just close your eyes, imagine how the future sounds, and start creating music.
- Analog Part: 4 voices Digital Part: 64 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer
- Analog Part: 4 parts (2 OSCs + AUX, 1 Filter, 1 AMP, 2 Pitch ENV, 1 Filter ENV, 1 AMP ENV, 2 LFOs and 1 MOD LFO) Digital Part: 4 parts (3 Partial (3 OSCs, 3 Filters, 3 AMPs, Envelops for each section and LFOs))(Digital Part uses SuperNATURAL Synth tones that is compatible with the Integra-7.)
- Internal: 256, USB Flash memory: 256, The patterns of Arpeggio and Sequence are saved as programs.
- Oscillator waveforms: Saw, Square, Pulse/PWM, Triangle, Sine