The GR-55 from Roland is a fast reacting and accurate guitar synthesizer for use with a GK3 pickup attached to any type of guitar (GK3 not included). The triple-core sound generator houses an array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synthesizer voices, enabling a wide variety of tones and textures. The sound engine comprises two PCM synthesizers (with over 900 tones powered by Roland’s synthesis technology) and COSM guitar modeling, that combined allow you to create unique sounds. The COSM guitar-modeling engine needs zero detection time, allowing the GR-55 to respond instantly and exactly as you play.
- A fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time – two PCM synthesizer tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Over 900 of Roland’s fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synthesizers, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling