This Bundle includes:
(1) Roland Boutique Series D-05 Sound Module 16 Voice Polyphonic Linear Synthesizer
(1) Roland K-25M Portable Keyboard
(1) Magma 48003 CTRL Case for Roland Boutique Key
Roland D-05 Sound Module 16 Voice Polyphonic Linear Synthesizer
Released in 1987, the Roland D-50 Linear Synthesizer is easily one of the most influential keyboards ever made. This revolutionary instrument helped define the sound of the late 80s with its instantly recognizable mix of sampled attacks and synthesized sustaining waveforms, plus built-in chorus, reverb, and EQ. Its the basis of classic tracks in a wide range of genres including synth pop, new wave, new jack, and R&B, and can be heard in countless film scores of the era. With the Roland D-05, you get the iconic sound and dedicated control of the D-50 in a modern device that perfectly recreates the legendary synth down to its finest details.
Roland K-25M Portable Keyboard
The Roland K-25m is a 25-key, velocity sensitive keyboard designed for use with the Roland Boutique series. Measuring less than 12″ across, the K-25m acts as a dock for any Roland Boutique module, and once in place the module can be tilted at two different angles for easier viewing and sound programming, or can be laid completely flat. The compact keyboard can also address a range from -4 to +5 octaves when used with the relevant module.
Magma 48003 CTRL Case
The Magma 48003 CTRL Case Boutique Key is a super lightweight and compact carrying solution for your Roland Boutique Key Series Keyboards. The case is crafted from lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and water repellent polyester exterior. The lid is lined with high density egg-crate foam to protect the displays, jog wheels, and controls. The Magma CTRL Case Boutique Key is ideal for most airline overhead compartments, and also fits inside most Magma bags. Features
- Bundle includes: (1) Roland Boutique Series D-05 Synthesizer, (1) Roland K-25M Portable Keyboard & (1) Magma 48003 CTRL Case
- D-05 has perfect sonic recreation of the D-50 from the makers of the original
- Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- 25-note velocity sensitive keyboard for use with Roland Boutique modules
- Magma 48003 case made of lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and polyester exterior shell