JX-03 THE SOUND AND CONTROL OF A JX-3P, THE SIZE OF A BOOK
The Roland Boutique JX-03 module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. The original model was launched when button-driven interfaces were popular, so it was designed to give immediate access to preset sounds. It was actually highly programmable though, especially when used with the optional PG-200 controller that added 24 rotary knobs for instant sonic sculpting. The limited-edition 4-voice JX-03 inherits all 24 knobs from the PG-200, as well as the distinctive JX tonal character. We’ve also added some extras not present in the JX-3P including new waveforms, expanded DCO range and cross modulation options. You can even slide the JX-03 into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
K-25M PORTABLE KEYBOARD FOR ROLAND BOUTIQUE MODULES
The K-25m is a 25-key, velocity sensitive keyboard designed for use with the Roland Boutique series. Measuring less than 12″ across, the K-25m acts as a dock for any Roland Boutique module, and once in place the module can be tilted at two different angles for easier viewing and sound programming, or can be laid completely flat. The compact keyboard can also address a range from -4 to +5 octaves when used with the relevant module.
- This Bundle contains 2 items: (1) Roland Boutique Series JX-03 Limited-edition Module w/ K-25M USB Midi Keyboard & (1) K-25M USB MIDI Keyboard
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesizer
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range